Header Ads

I Will Remove 50 Photos Background, With Resize In 2 Hours,

About This Gig

remove 50 photos background, with resize  in 2 hours,

I am a professional Graphic designer. I have more experience about photo editing.and Photoshop ,illustrate work. I can do the perfect photo editing. I hope that you will be 100% satisfaction 4+ year experience of photo editing ,Photos Background,Super fast Quick Time,In 6 Hours. Graphic Design work on ( Offline & Online ) also  I will Give your best opportunity for Graphic Design related work

If you hire me
you can get 
100% satisfaction and Money Back granty
And Other services Work 


Why should Hire Me 

 Remove 30 Photos Background,Super fast Quick Time,In 6 Hours
**Clipping Path/Background remove
**Multi-Path
**Images Masking/Hair Masking**Drop Shadow/Natural Shadow**Image resize/Cropping
**Amazon/eBay Product retouch
**Remove/adding objects
**color corrections

FEATURES:100% Satisfaction Guaranteed 24 hours EXPRESS Delivery6 hours and 12 hours Super Fast Delivery
Quick Responsiveness


How to send your photos?
Please send me your pictures
with your Fiverr inbox, you upload up to 1GB.
Do you have 1GB or More?
Please use Dropbox, Google Drive, 

Please send me 1 Photo. You get free Demo.

     regard by    hm mazaharul

                                                            order here



contact here

                                          

No comments

Powered by Blogger.